Leaders To Watch In 2023
Data from 2022's top leaders to inform who you should be following in 2023
🚨 Today we release 2023’s top leaders to follow in the Human Cloud.
Join the conversation on LinkedIn HERE!
We’ve been beyond fortunate to build really deep relationships in our space.
In 2022 we made these relationships and conversations public through the Human Cloud podcast.
We learned real quick that these were more than conversations, they were tactical, GLG level insights that enterprises typically pay $2,000/hr for. Thus Leader Portals were born.
Based off our viewer data, below were 2022’s top 10 leaders.
1. Vinod Kartha, VP of Strategic Initiatives at UST
2. Albert Azis-Clauson, Chair at The Association for the Future of Work, Founder of UnderPinned
3. Jason Posel, CEO of GreenLight.ai
4. Tony Buffum, Vice President of HR Client Strategy at Upwork, CHRO, Senior Human Resources Executive
5. Maari Casey, 10+ Year Freelancer, Founder of Uncompany
6. Abby Forman, Former Director of Communications at Fiverr
7. Stephanie Nadi Olson, Founder of We Are Rosie
8. Morten Bruun, VP Global Operations at Worksome, Forbes 30 under 30, Ex-McKinsey, Ex-Google
9. Mina Bastawros, VP Creative & Digital Marketing
10. Akhil Seth of UST, Why the Future Of Talent is Freelancers, and How Enterprises Can Tap Into This Abundant Pool of Open Talent
Jon Younger, the Godfather of the Freelance Economy
Larry English, President of Centric Consulting, Forbes Contributor On The Future Of Work
Kamran Farooq, Sales/Marketing Content Expert
Dr. David Küpper, Founder of expertpowerhouse, Ex BCG Principal
Glen Hodgson, Founder & CEO, Free Trade Europa
Emily Leach, 30 Year Freelancer Veteran
Azariah Lehman, Chief Administrative Officer, iWorker Innovations; Representative- Policy and External Affairs, iPSE-U.S
It’s going to be an exciting 2023! Let us know leaders you’d love to see on the pod.
- The Human Cloud